All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe book discusses optimal fiscal policy for an internationally integrating ecomy when public borrowing is constrained. Various invations have been introduced: the agglomeration effect, the fiscal solvency concept, the harmonization of capital income tax base with formula apportionment and transaction tax on financial transactions. Tax structure consists of taxes on labor, capital and consumption, and bonds - the study looks at equilibrium tax rates under international tax competition pressure, and estimates them ecometrically. It also offers policy recommendations as a contribution to the discussion about the desired scope of fiscal integration in the European Union.
- Author BiographyJanusz Kudla is Associate Professor of Finance at the University of Warsaw. Konrad Walczyk is Deputy Director of the Research Institute for Economic Development at the Warsaw School of Economics. Katarzyna Kopczewska is Assistent Professor at the University of Warsaw. Robert Kruszewski is Associate Professor of Mathematical Economics at the Warsaw School of Economics. Agata Kocia is Assistent Professor at the University of Warsaw.
- Author(s)Janusz Kudla,Konrad Walczyk,Robert Kruszewski
- PublisherPeter Lang AG
- Date of Publication22/04/2015
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitlePolish Studies in Economics
- Series Part/Volume Number5
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- First Published2015
- ImprintPeter Lang AG
- Weight290 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $70.50
- AU $32.48Trending at AU $37.71
- AU $28.53Trending at AU $29.22
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.32
- AU $30.99Trending at AU $39.61
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.70
- AU $25.62Trending at AU $32.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.