Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $70.18Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.53Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.67Trending at AU $23.05
About this product
- DescriptionMicrotopographic features, such as natural depressions, wetlands, and raised roads, are very important in regulating watershed energy and water fluxes. Taking these features into account, watershed simulation models can better mimic hydrologic processes. This book discusses how to develop and use hydrologic models to quantify effects of microtopographic features on energy and water fluxes at watershed scale.
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication16/02/2011
- SubjectGeography & Earth Science: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Science Publishers Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight574 g
- Width230 mm
- Height155 mm
- Edited byXixi Wang
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.