All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.50Trending at AU $75.22
- AU $143.50Trending at AU $152.67
- AU $44.92Trending at AU $56.19
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.58
- AU $20.94Trending at AU $25.80
- AU $20.25Trending at AU $22.04
About this product
- DescriptionThis book discusses the development of useful models and their applications in soil and water engineering. It covers various modeling methods, including groundwater recharge estimation, rainfall-ruff modeling using artificial neural networks, development and application of a water balance model and a HYDRUS-2D model for cropped fields, a multi-model approach for stream flow simulation, multi-criteria analysis for construction of groundwater structures in hard rock terrains, hydrologic modeling of watersheds using remote sensing, and GIS and AGNPS.
- PublisherApple Academic Press Inc.
- Date of Publication19/05/2016
- SubjectAgriculture & Farming
- Series TitleInnovations in Agricultural & Biological Engineering
- Place of PublicationOakville
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintApple Academic Press Inc.
- Content Note136 black & white illustrations
- Weight766 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byBalram Panigrahi,Megh R. Goyal
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.