All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionModel studies focus experimental investigations to improve our understanding and performance of systems. Concentrating on crop modeling, this book provides an introduction to the concepts of crop development, growth, and yield, with step-by-step outlines to each topic, suggested exercises and simple equations. A valuable text for students and researchers of crop development alike, this book is written in five parts that allow the reader to develop a solid foundation and coverage of production models including water- and nitrogen-limited systems.
- Author BiographyDr. Afshin Soltani has a Ph.D. in Crop Physiology and more than 100 peer-reviewed, scientific publications. He has worked at Gorgan University of Agricultural Sciences and Natural Resources, Gorgan, Iran for more than 12 years. He serves on several editorial boards (International Journal of Plant Production, Agronomy Journal, and European Journal of Agronomy). His research interests include the development and application of mathematical models of crop development, growth, and yield in order to understand the interactions between the environment and crops and to improve crop production.
- Author(s)Afshin Soltani,Thomas R. Sinclair
- PublisherCABI Publishing
- Date of Publication01/03/2012
- SubjectAgriculture & Farming
- Place of PublicationWallingford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCABI Publishing
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight880 g
- Width172 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine29 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $31.73Trending at AU $33.69
- AU $19.99Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.