Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.19
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.99
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.45
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.54
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.48
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.72
About this product
- DescriptionThis book fills the need for a practical reference for all scientists and graduate students who are seeking to define a mathematical model for Solid Oxide Fuel Cell (SOFC) simulation. Structured in two parts, part one presents the basic theory, and the general equations describing SOFC operation phemena. Part two deals with the application of the theory to practical examples, where different SOFC geometries, configurations, and different phemena are analyzed in detail.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/04/2008
- SubjectEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Series TitleFuel Cells and Hydrogen Energy
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight777 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byR. Bove,S. Ubertini
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.