All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.67
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.42
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.43
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $80.38
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.16
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.51
About this product
- DescriptionAchieve higher levels of performance, integration, compactness, and cost-effectiveness in the design and modeling of radio-frequency (RF) power amplifiers RF power amplifiers are important components of any wireless transmitter, but are often the limiting factors in achieving better performance and lower cost in a wireless communication system-presenting the RF IC design community with many challenges. The next-generation techlogical advances presented in this book are the result of cutting-edge research in the area of large-signal device modeling and RF power amplifier design at the Georgia Institute of Techlogy, and have the potential to significantly address issues of performance and cost-effectiveness in this area. Richly complemented with hundreds of figures and equations, Modeling and Design Techniques for RF Power Amplifiers introduces and explores the most important topics related to RF power amplifier design under one concise cover. With a focus on efficiency enhancement techniques and the latest advances in the field, coverage includes:* Device modeling for CAD* Empirical modeling of bipolar devices* Scalable modeling of RF MOSFETs* Power amplifier IC design* Power amplifier design in silicon* Efficiency enhancement of RF power amplifiers The description of state-of-the-art techniques makes this book a valuable and handy reference for practicing engineers and researchers, while the breadth of coverage makes it an ideal text for graduate- and advanced undergraduate-level courses in the area of RF power amplifier design and modeling.
- Author BiographyArvind Raghavan is a Senior Design Engineer for the Intel Corporation. Nuttapong Srirattana is a Senior Design Engineer at RF Micro Devices. Joy Laskar holds the Schlumberger Chair in Microelectronics and is the founder and Director of the Georgia Electronic Design Center within the School of Electrical and Computer Engineering at the Georgia Institute of Technology.
- Author(s)Arvind Raghavan,Joy Laskar,Nuttapong Srirattana
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication08/02/2008
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight502 g
- Width163 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.