All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionThe master thesis of Kevin Berk develops a stochastic model for the electricity demand of small and medium-sized companies that is flexible eugh so that it can be used for various business sectors. The model incorporates the grid load as an exogeus factor and seasonalities on a daily, weekly and yearly basis. It is demonstrated how the model can be used e.g. for estimating the risk of retail contracts. The uncertainty of electricity demand is an important risk factor for customers as well as for utilities and retailers. As a consequence, forecasting electricity load and its risk is w an integral component of the risk management for all market participants.
- Author BiographyKevin Berk is a Ph.D. student at the Mathematics Department of the University Siegen, Germany. His major research focus is risk management and time series models with applications in energy markets.
- Author(s)Kevin Berk
- PublisherSpringer Fachmedien Wiesbaden
- Date of Publication20/01/2015
- Series TitleBestMasters
- Place of PublicationWeisbaden
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer Spektrum
- Content Note39 black & white illustrations, 21 black & white tables, biography
- Weight183 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.