All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMore mathematicians have been taking part in the development of digital image processing as a science and the contributions are reflected in the increasingly important role modeling has played solving complex problems. This book is mostly concerned with energy-based models. Most of these models come from industrial projects in which the author was involved in robot vision and radiography: tracking 3D lines, radiographic image processing, 3D reconstruction and tomography, matching, deformation learning. Numerous graphical illustrations accompany the text.
- Author(s)Bernard Chalmond
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/12/2011
- Series TitleApplied Mathematical Sciences
- Series Part/Volume Number155
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight522 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Translated byKari A. Foster
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2003
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $16.14
- AU $43.42Trending at AU $48.90
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $33.73
- AU $11.97Trending at AU $20.27
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $34.88
- AU $44.21Trending at AU $48.15
- AU $18.90Trending at AU $22.47
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.