All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.24
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.23
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $12.82Trending at AU $13.77
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.00
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.46
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.41
About this product
- DescriptionTesting and Evaluating are key to the successful development of an acquisition program. Operational Testing during the development phases of the acquisition process is the most difficult to accomplish. This is so because it requires that a system be nearly complete before you can conduct testing. Computer Modeling and Simulation of a proposed program is one way to achieve early operational test requirements. In this project, I will show how modeling and simulations support test and evaluation. At the conclusion of this paper, I will have given the reader the following: 1) an explanation of how similar programs can benefit from modeling and simulation, 2) an explanation of the current methods of validating models, 3) a discussion on why we should standardize validation methods, and 4) an explanation of how to standardize validation methods.
- Author(s)Tony Frank Hodge
- Date of Publication17/10/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight91 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.