All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.11Trending at AU $24.23
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.95
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.37
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
About this product
- DescriptionThis book brings together numerous contributions to the field of magnetoelectric (ME) composites that have been reported so far. Theoretical models of ME coupling in composites relate to the wide frequency range: from low-frequency to microwave ones and are based on simultaneous solving the elastostatic/elastodynamic and electrodynamics equations. Suggested models enable one to optimize magnetoelectric parameters of a composite. The authors hope to provide some assimilation of facts into establish kwledge for readers new to the field, so that the potential of the field can be made transparent to new generations of talent to advance the subject matter.
- Author BiographyMirza I. Bichurin is a professor and head of the Department of Design and Technology of Radio electronic Equipment at Novgorod State University. A world-renowned and multiple-award-winning expert at magnetic and electric properties of composites, multilayer and bulk magnetoelectric structures and radio- and microwave electronics, Prof. Bichurin has to his credit more than 160 articles published in international referred journals, 15 patents and 5 books. Vladimir M. Petrov is a professor, Department of Design and Technology of Radio electronic Equipment at Novgorod State University. His research focuses on multiferroic and magnetoelectric materials. The primary task of his publications is theoretical modeling of magnetoelectric coupling in the wide frequency range. Prof. Petrov has published over 120 referred journal articles and 5 books.
- Author(s)Mirza Bichurin,Vladimir Petrov
- Date of Publication12/06/2014
- Series TitleSpringer Series in Materials Science
- Series Part/Volume Number201
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Note60 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight350 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.