All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book discuss a series of earthquake emergency medical rescue complex models, which can provide theoretical support for medical disaster rescue work in the future. This book consists of three parts. The first part is an introduction (chapter 1) which makes an overview of the purpose, meaning, methods and relative theory using in the research. The second part (chapter 2 to 8) includes casualty flow related factors such as the occurrences of earthquake casualty, the Length of Stay among the Hospitalized Patients, the medical evacuation in earthquake and rescue force related factors such as the medical rescue forces allocation in earthquake, the organization and command of earthquake rescue forces, Location and Distribution of Medical Rescue Institutions and from peacetime to wartime in hospital. The third part (chapter 9) is a summary including conclusion and policy-making suggestion.
- Author BiographyEditor Lu-lu Zhang is a Professor at the Institute of Military Health Management, Second Military Medical University, Shanghai, China.
- Date of Publication22/04/2016
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Note7 black & white illustrations, 38 colour illustrations, 18 colour tables, biography
- Weight500 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byLulu Zhang
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.48
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.31
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $38.13
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.65
- AU $33.33Trending at AU $36.24
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.49
- AU $23.12Trending at AU $33.89
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.