CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $35.05
About this product
- DescriptionThe authors have done an admirable job...This book is a revealing and fascinating glimpse of the techlogies which may rule the financial world in the years to come. --The Financial Times, February 1997 [This] new book looks at the progress made, both in practice and in theory, toward producing a usable model of the market. Some of the theoretical foundations of efficient market theory are being demolished.
- Author BiographySergio Focardi is a partner of The Intertek Group. He has authored and co-authored numerous articles, reports, and books on simulation and adaptive methods in research and industry. Caroline Jonas is a partner of the Intertek Group. She has co-authored reports on advanced computational methods in banking and finance.
- Author(s)Caroline Jonas,Sergio Focardi
- PublisherFrank J. Fabozzi Associates
- Date of Publication31/01/1997
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationPennsylvania
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFrank J. Fabozzi Associates
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight587 g
- Width158 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.