Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $142.95+ AU $50.00 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.95Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionThere are many theoretical approaches to modelling forest systems, but t all of them have valid practical applications. This book reviews current thinking on various models and presents applications in different contexts. Papers have been selected and developed from those presented at a workshop held in Portugal in June 2002. The book includes 34 papers written by authors from Europe, North and South America, Africa, Asia and Australia.
- PublisherCABI Publishing
- Date of Publication09/01/2003
- SubjectAgriculture & Farming
- Place of PublicationWallingford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCABI Publishing
- Content NoteIllustrations (some col.), maps
- Weight1075 g
- Width172 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edited byA. Amaro,D. Reed,P. Soares
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.