All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.84
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.70
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.14
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $87.71
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.72
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $35.87
- AU $28.96Trending at AU $38.89
About this product
- DescriptionComputer simulations have become an important part of spectroscopic studies. Not only do they help experimenters analyse results, they are also important for data collection and information management. The use of computer simulation becomes especially important in the study of hyperfine interactions within atoms and ions where there are many levels to be managed. The study of hyperfine splitting is of special importance in Astrophysics and Stellar Spectroscopy. Consequently, the classification of hyperfine structures with atomic and ionic energy levels is of crucial importance. The motivation for this work was the ongoing research in hyperfine spectroscopy at University of Karachi. The aim of the simulation was to help the researchers model hyperfine splittings under different parameters and their classification. It also provides efficient method for managing classification data and information of energy level.
- Author(s)Shahbaz Ahmed Alvi
- PublisherLAP Lambert Academic Publishing
- Date of Publication17/04/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintLAP Lambert Academic Publishing
- Weight127 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.