All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.88
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.15
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.66
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.21
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.08
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.20
- AU $30.32Trending at AU $31.91
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides a full overview of land-use change simulation modelling, a wide range of applications, a mix of theory and practice, a synthesis of recent research progress, and educational material for students and teachers. This volume is an indispensable guide for anyone interested in the state-of-the-art of land-use modelling, its background and its application.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication06/08/2007
- SubjectEnvironment & Planning
- Series TitleGeojournal Library
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 90
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight581 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byAldrik Bakema,Eric Koomen,Henk J. Scholten,John Stillwell
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2007
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.