All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $73.98
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.37
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.79
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.13
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.04
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.80
- AU $46.33Trending at AU $48.02
About this product
- Description0 gauge (scale 7mm to the foot) is the 'senior scale' and it has existed for almost as long as the hobby of railway modelling itself. With the advent of high-quality ready-to-run 0 gauge locomotives and rolling stock, it is enjoying a huge surge in popularity. This fascinating book covers the history and the benefits of 0 gauge; discusses the various prototypical gauges that can be successfully modelled in 0 gauge; examines making a start in this gauge and practical layout planning and it also shows the modeller how to successfully create scenery and model buildings.
- Author BiographyJohn Emerson has had a lifelong interest in railways and railway modelling. In the 1980s, he began to write articles for the railway modelling press and produced the regular 'Lineside Look' illustrated column in Model Rail. He went on to have a seventeen-year association with British Railway Modelling and became the magazine's editor. John has built several model railway layouts including the highly acclaimed Hayley Mills. However, his most well known layout is his large 0 gauge exhibition layout, Gifford Street, which remained on the show circuit for several years. He now runs his own model-making and metal casting business in Lincolnshire.
- Author(s)John Emerson
- PublisherThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Date of Publication03/01/2017
- SubjectHobbies, Pastimes & Indoor Games
- Place of PublicationRamsbury
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2016
- ImprintThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Content Note262 colour images
- Weight535 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.