All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $95.00Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionThe P-40 was the most popular fighter in US service at the beginning of World War 2. It was the P-40 that had to try and deal with the initial Japanese onslaught over Pearl Harbor and the Philippines and it went on to serve in almost every theater of action in World War 2. Although often outclassed in terms of speed, maneuverability and rate of climb, the P-40 earned a reputation for extreme ruggedness and survivability. This title details a range of differing modeling projects involving the P-40, emphasising the wide range of variants and color schemes. It also contains detailed listings of all the kits and aftermarket products available for this heavily modeled subject.
- Author BiographyBrett Green is 42 years old and lives in Sydney, Australia with his wife and two children. Eagle Editions Ltd published his first book, 'Augsburg's Last Eagles', in 2001. Its subject matter was the camouflage and markings of the Messerschmitt Bf 109 in the last year of the Second World War. A second book with a similar focus on the Me 262, 'Stormbird Colors', is currently being printed and is due for release in late July. He is also editor of 'HyperScale', www hyperscale.com, an online model magazine established in 1998, and an active modeller, contributing regularly to his own website and a number of magazines over the years.
- Author(s)Brett Green
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/01/2005
- SubjectAircraft & Spacecraft: General Interest
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOsprey Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight268 g
- Width184 mm
- Height248 mm
- Spine7 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.