All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $20.47Trending at AU $21.76
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
- AU $30.45Trending at AU $51.44
About this product
- DescriptionPharmaceutical scientists in industry and academia will appreciate this single reference for its detailed experimental procedures for conducting biopharmaceutical studies. This well-illustrated guide allows them to establish, validate, and implement commonly used in situ and in vitro model systems. Chapters provide ready access to these methodologies for studies of the intestinal, buccal, nasal and respiratory, vaginal, ocular, and dermal epithelium as well as the endothelial and elimination barriers.
- PublisherSpringer Science+Business Media
- Date of Publication01/08/1996
- SubjectMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitlePharmaceutical Biotechnology
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 8
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPlenum Publishing Co.,N.Y.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1830 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edited byGlynn Wilson,Philip L. Smith,Ronald T. Borchardt
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.