All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.06
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
About this product
- DescriptionA theme running through this book is that of making inference about sources of variation or uncertainty, and the author shows how information about these sources can be used for improved estimation of certain elementary quantities. Amongst the topics covered are: essay rating, summarizing item-level properties, equating of tests, small-area estimation, and incomplete longitudinal studies. Throughout, examples are given using real data sets which exemplify these applications.
- Author(s)Nicholas T. Longford
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/10/2011
- Series TitleSpringer Series in Statistics
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight463 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1995
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.