All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.07
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $50.46Trending at AU $57.09
About this product
- DescriptionModels in System Design tracks the general trend in electronics in terms of size, complexity and difficulty of maintenance. System design is by nature combined with prototyping, mixed domain design, and verification, and it is surprise that today's modeling and models are used in various levels of system design and verification. In order to deal with constraints induced by volume and complexity, new methods and techniques have been defined. Models in System Design provides an overview of the latest modeling techniques for use by system designers. The first part of the book considers system level design, discussing such issues as abstraction, performance and trade-offs. There is also a section on automating system design. The second part of the book deals with some of the newest aspects of embedded system design. These include co-verification and prototyping. Finally, the book includes a section on the use of the MCSE methodology for hardware/software co-design. Models in System Design will help designers and researchers to understand these latest techniques in system design and as such will be of interest to all involved in embedded system design.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/10/2012
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleCurrent Issues in Electronic Modeling
- Series Part/Volume Number9
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight285 g
- Width160 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Edited byJacques Rouillard,Jean-Michel Berge,Oz Levia
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1997
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.