All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $5.99Trending at AU $8.24
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.29
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.12
About this product
- DescriptionThis book helps all those working in maternity services to improve the quality of the care they offer. Improvement is driven by clinical effectiveness and increasing patient demands, and for each area of practice described this book outlines the service organisation needed to achieve this improvement. The goal is to help clinicians take responsibility for developing services that meet the needs of their patients as well as managing their individual medical conditions. The book demonstrates that much can be achieved within current resources and without major additional expense. Different approaches are demonstrated, but the key issue is the patient pathway. Trainees, clinicians, managers and commissioners of services will find this book of practical value. There should be a copy on the shelves of every hospital obstetric unit.
- Author BiographyTahir Mahmood is a Consultant and Regional College Adviser at Victoria Hospital. He is Chair of the Steering Group of the RCOG's Office for Research and Clinical Audit and immediate past Vice President (Standards) for the RCOG. Philip Owen is a Consultant and the Training Programme Director at the Glasgow Royal Infirmary. He is Chair of the RCOG Guidelines Committee and a member of the Standards Board. Sabaratnam Arulkumaran is President-Elect of the International Federation of Obstetrics and Gynaecology and immediate past President of the RCOG. Charnjit Dhillon is a previous Director of Standards at the RCOG.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/11/2010
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRCOG Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight410 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byCharnjit Dhillon,Philip Owen,Sabaratnam Arulkumaran,Tahir Mahmood
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.