All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents a critical overview of the main theoretical perspectives relevant to mental health practice. The book argues that one theory provides a comprehensive framework for practice and in turn it examines traditional models of mental health as well as new and challenging ideas in the field.
- Author BiographyGavin Davidson is Senior Lecturer in Social Work at Queen's University Belfast, UK. Jim Campbell is Professor of Social Work at University College Dublin, Ireland. Ciaran Shannon is a Consultant Clinical Psychologist and Assistant Course Director of the Doctorate in Clinical Psychology at Queen's University Belfast, UK. Ciaran Mulholland is Senior Lecturer at Queen's University Belfast, UK and a Consultant Psychiatrist in General Adult Psychiatry.
- Author(s)Ciaran Mulholland,Ciaran Shannon,Gavin Davidson,Jim Campbell
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication18/12/2015
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleFoundations of Mental Health Practice
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight246 g
- Width156 mm
- Height156 mm
- Spine1 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $88.03
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $20.47Trending at AU $21.76
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
- AU $30.45Trending at AU $51.44
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.