All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
About this product
- DescriptionOver the past decade, manufacturers have made drastic improvements to acrylic paint that make it wonderfully appealing to the fine artist. An extensive array of acrylic mediums is available, allowing artists to lengthen the drying time of the paint, completely alter the paint's consistency, add an iridescent sheen, and much more. This book offers all the information a contemporary artist needs to be on the cutting edge of this versatile medium.
- Author BiographyPatti Mollica lives and works with her fellowartist and jazz musician husband, Mark Hagan, in New York City and Nyack. An impressionistic and contemporary painter, she believes that a painter's job is to show the viewer the inherent beauty of all subjects and scenes. She has been selected by Golden Paints to conduct lectures and facilitate workshops demonstrating Creative Techniques Using Golden Paints and Mediums.
- Author(s)Patti Mollica
- PublisherWalter Foster Publishing
- Date of Publication29/07/2011
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Series TitleArtist's Studio
- Place of PublicationLaguna Hills, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWalter Foster Publishing
- Content Note120 colour illustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width165 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $5.72Trending at AU $8.52
- AU $63.09Trending at AU $76.70
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.81Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $17.56Trending at AU $22.92
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.