All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.32
- AU $23.60Trending at AU $29.40
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $36.29
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.53
- AU $30.90Trending at AU $31.80
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.46
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $21.48
About this product
- DescriptionWhen [ teach my undergraduate course in these animals belong together, and we wlearn that Crustacea at the University of Copenhagen [always they may even encompass the speciose insects. With or tell my students: Now, if on reading through the without insects the Crustacea are therefore unquestion- chapter on Crustacea you wonder, what could pos- ably one of the most important animal groups. Is this sibly be said in common about these animals, you why we study them? I think t. Our fascination with havegot it exactly right! Indeed, there is next to th- Crustacea is even deeper rooted and t easily ana- ing that unite them . Crustaceans range in size from lyzed. But one thing is important to me in this context. much below millimeter size to the giant king crabs; As Ibrowse through aU the papers in this book it brings in morphology from the almost stereotyped segment up the memoryofthe highlyrewarding Summer Meet- repetition ofthe Remipedia to animals with a highly The Crustacean Society held in 2000 in Puerto ing of diverse array of appendages such as the Decapoda; Vallarta, Mexico, where I had the privilege to serve as in life form from suspension feeding astracans to its president.
- PublisherSpringer Science+Business Media
- Date of Publication01/09/2002
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKluwer Academic/Plenum Publishers
- Content Notebiography
- Weight2100 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edited byElva Escobar-Briones,Fernando Alvarez
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.