All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.96
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.73
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.29
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.09
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.76
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $85.59
About this product
- DescriptionThis reference work gives full bibliographical information on every Arabic vel published between 1865 and 1995 and on all critical works related to every vel. Volume 1 contains an introduction in Arabic and English that begins with the origins of the Arabic vel, then reviews the vel in Egypt, in the eastern Arab countries, and in North Africa. Volumes 2 to 5 contain the bibliographical entries of the vels and their associated works of criticism, arranged alphabetically by vel, and indexed alphabetically and chrologically by country and author.
- Author BiographyDr. Hamdi Sakkut is a professor of Arabic literature in the Department of Arabic Studies at the American University in Cairo.
- Author(s)Hamdi Sakkut
- PublisherThe American University in Cairo Press
- Date of Publication30/09/2000
- LanguageArabic & English
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationCairo
- Country of PublicationEgypt
- ImprintThe American University in Cairo Press
- Weight5933 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine185 mm
- Contained items statement6 Paperbacks
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.