Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $73.29
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.81
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $70.75
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.44
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.95
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.60
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.55
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores the theory that collectors of modern art in the first half of the twentieth century had more than financial means, keen instincts, and unflappable gumption: they had the ambition to learn about the art they collected. Drawing on their informed judgments as conisseurs and independently developing the skills of professional curators, they demonstrated their acquired kwledge in the displays of the work they collected.
- Author BiographyK. Porter Aichele is professor emerita at the University of North Carolina Greensboro.
- Author(s)K. Porter Aichele
- PublisherUniversity of Delaware Press
- Date of Publication19/05/2016
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationCranbury
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Delaware Press
- Content Note6 colour illustrations, 39 black & white halftones
- Weight549 g
- Width161 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.