All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.23
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.78
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.22
- AU $66.30Trending at AU $74.69
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.87
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.23
About this product
- DescriptionNumber 25 of this acclaimed series breaks new ground with articles on charge transfer across liquid-liquid interfaces, electrochemical techniques to study hydrogen ingress in metals, and electrical breakdown of liquids. Also included are articles on the measurement of corrosion and ellipsometry, bringing these older subjects up to date.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication24/10/2012
- Series TitleModern Aspects of Electrochemistry
- Series Part/Volume Number25
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight433 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byBrian E. Conway,John O'M. Bockris,Ralph E. White
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1993
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.