All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe second edition of Modern Brazilian Portuguese Grammar Workbook is an invative book of exercises and language tasks for all learners of Brazilian Portuguese. The book is divided into two sections: * Part A provides exercises based on essential grammatical structures * Part B practises everyday functions (e.g. making social contact, asking questions and expressing needs). A comprehensive answer key at the back of the book enables you to check on your progress. The Modern Brazilian Portuguese Grammar Workbook is ideal for all learners who have a basic kwledge of Brazilian Portuguese, including undergraduates taking Brazilian Portuguese as a major or mir part of their studies, as well as intermediate and advanced school, adult education and self-study students. While primarily intended for use in conjunction with Modern Brazilian Portuguese Grammar: A Practical Guide, it can also serve as an independent resource.
- Author BiographyJohn Whitlam is a freelance writer, university lecturer and lexicographer based in Rio de Janeiro. He has authored a number of language teaching books and project-coordinated and co-authored four best-selling bilingual dictionaries of Portuguese and English.
- Author(s)John Whitlam
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication13/03/2017
- SubjectLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Series TitleModern Grammar Workbooks
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight362 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.06
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $23.77
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.22
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.12
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.23
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $34.76
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.93
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.