All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.48
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.31
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $38.13
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.65
- AU $33.33Trending at AU $36.24
- AU $25.08Trending at AU $33.89
- AU $19.84Trending at AU $29.50
About this product
- DescriptionThis much-needed resource brings together a wealth of procedures for the synthesis and practical use of diazocarbonyl compounds. It features methods for the preparation of important catalysts and for applications of diazocarbonyl compounds within each of the main transformation categories-including in-depth coverage of cyclopropanation, C-H and X-H insertion, Wolff rearrangement, ylide formation, aromatic cycloaddition and substitution, and many other useful reactions. Written by leading experts in the field, this book contains cutting-edge material on highly enantioselective transformations, and presents new ways of thinking about diazocarbonyl compounds and their applications, from dor-acceptor cyclopropanes in organic synthesis to macrocyclic cyclopropanation. Complete with illustrative examples of procedures in each chapter, clear diagrams, and a detailed bibliography, this practical reference gives readers the tools they need to put diazocarbonyl compounds to work for their own projects-an invaluable source of guidance for synthetic organic chemists, chemical scientists, and advanced students.
- Author BiographyMICHAEL P. DOYLE, PhD, was D. R. Semmes Professor of Chemistry at Trinity University in San Antonio, Texas, and is currently Professor of Chemistry at the University of Arizona in Tucson. M. ANTHONY McKERVEY, PhD, is Professor of Chemistry and Director of QUCHEM at Queen's University in Belfast, Northern Ireland. TAO YE, PhD, is a Postdoctoral Fellow in the Department of Chemistry at the University of Nottingham in Great Britain.
- Author(s)M. Anthony McKervey,Michael P. Doyle,Tao Ye
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication26/01/1998
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1132 g
- Width165 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine42 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.