All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.23
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.11
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.05
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.87
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.29
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.89
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.02
About this product
- DescriptionAll books of heterocyclic chemistry - with only perhaps one recent book - describe only synthesized heterocycles but igre dealing with those made by nature. This book provides a balanced, concise and informative account in the way life started and why nature selected to synthesize heterocycles, t only as a source of energy but also as reagents that affect a multitude of biological transformations. The text provides an up-to-date survey of the various types of heterocycles and describes their synthesis via classical tools as well as biosynthesis. This text also focuses on the application of heterocycles in the chemical industry as dyes, pigments, pharmaceuticals, agrochemicals and catalysis. A brief chapter to apply the principles of green chemistry in the area of biologically relevant heterocycles are described. This book provides a unique overview of the subjects and is ideal for undergraduate and graduate students in organic chemistry as well as pharmaceutical and medicinal chemistry.
- Author(s)Kamal Usef Sadek,Mohamed Hilmy Elnagdi,Moustafa Sherief Moustafa,Saleh Mohammed Al-Mousawi
- PublisherAustin Macauley Publishers
- Date of Publication02/03/2015
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAustin Macauley Publishers
- Weight426 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.