Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.88
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $169.05
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $52.07
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.81
About this product
- DescriptionThe literature of medicine continues to expand at a remarkable pace. The number of papers and mographs published has increased dramatically in the past five years. Nowhere has this increase been as dramatic as in the field of acute and chronic hepatitis. Why then should there be still ather book? Despite the sheer volume of words published, it is still difficult to find in anyone volume a compilation of all of the most significant work. Most mo- graphs have considered either chronic or acute hepatitis, t both. Few works have addressed both the clinician and the basic scientist. This book addresses both of these audiences and considers both of these diseases. It was designed to provide an authoritative but concise assessment of our changing concepts of acute and chronic hepatitis. It covers what is currently kwn and, based on the most convincing research, believed about these diseases. To fulfill this ambitious goal, only authors with international reputations in their fields of expertise were invited to contribute. In the evolution of our current thoughts on the pathogenesis and manage- ment of acute and chronic hepatitis, our ideas have changed several times. This book presents the facts as they are kwn today and, in areas where all the facts are t established, presents the well-founded opinions of those considered to be authorities. The authors present established and usually confirmed data and do t deal extensively with areas of speculation or unconfirmed material.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication07/02/2012
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight527 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byGary Gitnick
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1989
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.