All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $44.73Trending at AU $47.15
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionMODERN DIESEL TECHNOLOGY: DIESEL ENGINES, Second Edition, provides a thorough, reader-friendly introduction to diesel engine theory, construction, operation, and service. Combining a simple, straightforward writing style, ample illustrations, and step-by-step instruction, this trusted guide helps aspiring technicians develop the kwledge and skills they need to service modern, computer-controlled diesel engines. The book provides an overview of essential topics such as shop safety, tools and equipment, engine construction and operation, major engine systems, and general service and repair concepts. Dedicated chapters then explore engine, fuel, and vehicle computer control subsystems, as well as diesel emissions. Thoroughly revised to reflect the latest techlogy, trends, and techniques-including current NATEF standards-the Second Edition provides an accurate, up-to-date introduction to modern diesel engines and a solid foundation for professional success.
- Author BiographySean Bennett is a former program coordinator for the Truck and Diesel Department at Centennial College, as well as a former corporate trainer for Mack Trucks. During a 20-year tenure at the college he authored new curricula, helped overhaul existing course offerings, and chaired a wide range of curriculum development committees for the Province of Ontario. Bennett has written more than 30 books dealing with diesel, truck, heavy equipment, and automotive technology and currently devotes his career to technical writing and speaking engagements. He is an active member of the American Trucking Association's Technology and Maintenance Council, the Association of Diesel Specialists, the Society of Automotive Engineers, and the North American Council of Automotive Teachers. He is widely regarded as the foremost author in medium/heavy duty truck technology.
- Author(s)Sean Bennett
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication31/01/2014
- SubjectEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationClifton Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelmar Cengage Learning
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1150 g
- Width222 mm
- Height288 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition Statement2nd edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.