All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.21
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.51
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.46
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $57.00
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.28
About this product
- DescriptionElectroplating is the coating of an electrically conductive object with a layer of metal using electrical current resulting in a thin, smooth, even coat of metal on the object. This text covers the methods and applications of electrochemical deposition of metals, alloys, semiconductors, and conductive polymers. It provides practical advice and some theoretical background to those entering the field of electrodeposition. Like previous editions, the fifth edition will be the first stop reference for the electroplating community. This fully updated edition includes significant advances in the field, from emerging electrodeposition techniques to electroplating in medical and data storage industries.
- Author BiographyMORDECHAY SCHLESINGER, PhD, is a professor in the Department of Physics at the University of Windsor, Ontario, Canada. He has published over 120 research papers, holds four patents, and has served as associate editor for the Journal of The Electrochemical Society, Electrochemical and Solid-State Letters, and as coeditor of the Canadian Journal of Physics. Schlesinger is coauthor, with Milan Paunovic, of the first and second editions of Fundamentals of Electrochemical Deposition and the previous edition of Modern Electroplating (both by Wiley). MILAN PAUNOVIC, PhD, had, until his recent retirement, worked on electrochemical metal deposition for over four decades, most recently in the Electrodeposition Technology Department at IBM's T. J. Watson Research Center, and previously at the University of Pennsylvania, Reynolds Metals, Kollmorgen, and Intel. In addition to coauthoring, with Mordechay Schlesinger, the first and second editions of Fundamentals of Electrochemical Deposition and the previous edition of Modern Electroplating, Dr. Paunovic has edited symposia proceedings for The Electrochemical Society, published forty-one research papers, and holds seven patents.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication02/11/2010
- SubjectIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Series TitleECS Series of Texts and Monographs
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight2038 g
- Width222 mm
- Height286 mm
- Spine43 mm
- Edited byMilan Paunovic,Mordechay Schlesinger
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.