All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $46.35Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.30
About this product
- DescriptionThis package includes a physical copy of Modern Engineering Maths, 5e by James as well as access to the eText and MyMathLab Global. Your instructor will need to provide you with a course ID in order for you to access the eText and MyMathLab Global. This book provides a complete course for first-year engineering mathematics. Whichever field of engineering you are studying, you will be most likely to require kwledge of the mathematics presented in this textbook. Taking a thorough approach, the authors put the concepts into an engineering context, so you can understand the relevance of mathematical techniques presented and gain a fuller appreciation of how to draw upon them throughout your studies. MyMathLab Global is designed to improve results by helping students quickly master concepts. Specific features For lecturers: *Comprehensive online course content - Filled with a wealth of content, MyMathLab is available as a standalone online solution or it can be tightly integrated with the author approach of your choosing. You can easily add, remove, or modify existing instructional material. You can also add your own course materials to suit the needs of your students or your department. *Interactive Exercises with Immediate Feedback - MyMathLab's homework and practice exercises reflect your choice of approach and learning style, and regenerate algorithmically to give students unlimited opportunities for practice and mastery. *Comprehensive Gradebook - The online gradebook automatically tracks students' results on tests, homework, and practice exercises, and gives you control over managing results and calculating grades. View, analyse, and report learning outcomes clearly and easily, and get the information you need to keep your students on track throughout the course. For students: *Adaptive Learning - Not every student learns the same way and at the same rate. Thanks to advances in adaptive learning techlogy, we can w offer you a personalised learning journey. MyMathLab's adaptive study plan test you up-front on the key content you need to kw to succeed in your course. After taking a test or quiz, MyMathLab analyses the results to provide you with personalised homework assignments so that you can focus solely on just the topics and objectives they have yet to master. *Interactive Exercises with Immediate Feedback - MyMathLab's homework and practice exercises regenerate algorithmically to give you unlimited opportunity for practice and mastery. *Mobile-Friendly Design - MyMathLab's exercise player has been updated with a new, streamlined, mobile-friendly design! You can access your course from iPad and Android tablets to work on exercises and review completed assignments.
- Author BiographyGlyn James is currently Emeritus Professor in Mathematics at Coventry University, having previously been Dean of the School of Mathematical and Information Sciences. As in previous editions he has drawn upon the knowledge and experience of his co-authors to provide an excellent revision of the book.
- Author(s)Glyn James
- PublisherPearson Education Limited
- Date of Publication30/06/2015
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectTechnology: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationHarlow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPearson Education Limited
- Weight1900 g
- Width191 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine41 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and Online resource
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.