Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.37
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
About this product
- DescriptionThe principles of fluorescence spectroscopy are by w well established, and, after a rather lengthy gestation period, the technique is w routinely applied to a broad spectrum of problems, ranging from mechanistic photo- chemistry to chemical analyses in biomedical and environmental systems to probes of structure and function in biological macromolecules. Phosphor- escence spectrometry and chemiluminescence are also well-kwn tech- niques; they are somewhat less well established than fluorescence (at least in analytical chemistry), but they too are receiving greatly increased appli- cation to both laboratory and real problems. This is t to imply that luminescence spectroscopy, viewed in its broadest sense, is a static field. In fact, recent advances in instrumentation make it feasible to apply fluorescence to problem areas in which its use five years ago would have been unthinkable. Advances in hardware generate advances in application, and very significant progress is being recorded in the application of fluorescence (and its close relatives, phosphorescence and chemiluminescence) in the biochemical, biomedical, and environmental spheres.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/06/1976
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleModern Analytical Chemistry
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note37 black & white illustrations
- Weight687 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byEarl Wehry
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1976
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.