All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.67
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.42
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.43
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $80.38
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.16
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.51
About this product
- DescriptionFormal methods are a robust approach for problem solving. It is based on logic and algebraic methods where problems can be formulated in a way that can help to find an appropriate solution. This book shows the basic concepts of formal methods and highlights modern modifications and enhancements to provide a more robust and efficient problem solving tool. Applications are presented from different disciplines, such as engineering where the operation of chemical plants is synthesized using formal methods. Computational biology becomes easier and systematic using formal methods. Also, hardware compilation and systems can be managed using formal methods. This book will be helpful for both beginners and experts to get insights and experience on modern formal methods by viewing real applications from different domains.
- Author BiographyThe editor is a member of the following societies/associations: SICE, IEEE-SMC, Japan Society of Chemical Engineering, Japan Society of Safety Engineers, Canadian Society of Chemical Engineering, AIChE, IEE. He serves on the board of PSE, process systems engineering (Japan) and JSSE.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication22/12/2005
- SubjectLibrary & Information Science
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight567 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byHossam A. Gabber
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.