All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOne of the most complete guides for the flute ever published! Covers basic fingerings, trills, tremolos (3rds through octaves), quarter-tones, multiphonics. A unique reference book for studio and classroom by James J. Pellerite, Professor of Flute, Indiana University.
- Author(s)James J Pellerite
- PublisherAlfred Publishing Co Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication31/12/1998
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAlfred Publishing Company Inc
- Weight227 g
- Width311 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Edition Statement2nd
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.20
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.08
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.83
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.26
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.82
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.