Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $39.56Trending at AU $42.72
About this product
- DescriptionModern Land Law offers a lively and thought-provoking account of a subject that remains at the heart of our legal system. Dispelling any apprehension about the subject's formidability from the outset, this compact textbook provides an absorbing and exact analysis of all the key legal principles relating to land. Written with students firmly in mind, the principal features of this textbook include: * a clear introduction to every chapter which frames each topic in its wider context; * corresponding chapter summaries which help to consolidate learning and encourage reflection; * the use of tables and diagrams to aid understanding of complicated topics; * a friendly two-color text design which complements Martin Dixon's comprehensible and engaging writing; * a new companion website which supports this textbook for the first time with a fully customizable testbank for lecturers; self-test questions and practice exam-style questions for students as well as podcasts to keep students updated with new cases, important decisions and other newsworthy issues relating to land law. Updated fully to include discussion of the most recent case law such as Berrisford v Mexfield Housing Association, Halifax v Popeck and Jones v Kertt, Modern Land Law is one of the most current and reliable textbooks available on land law today.
- Author BiographyDr Martin Dixon is a Reader in the Law of Real Property, Cambridge University and a Fellow of Queens' College, Cambridge. He is visiting Professor of Law at City University, London. He examines and writes extensively on property law and is a member of the editorial team of The Conveyancer and Property Lawyer, the leading property law journal.
- Author(s)Prof. Martin Dixon
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication27/06/2012
- SubjectNational Law: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date05/03/2014
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight922 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edition Statement8th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.