All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $73.29
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.81
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $70.75
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.44
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.95
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.60
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.55
About this product
- DescriptionThis book aims to give an overview of contemporary French landscape architecture, to position it, and to offer an immediate and useful resource for policy-makers and professionals involved in this field,as well as for everyone who plays a part, consciously or t, in the history of today's landscape. With dedicated chapters on Public parks and Gardens, Urban Public Spaces and Private Gardens 69 detailed examples are featured.
- Author BiographyICI CONSULTANTS is a French company, which has taken part in book publishing for about 7 years. ICI focuses on the books on architecture, interior design and landscape. They has finished many good books such as Creative Gardens, Urban Funiture.
- PublisherDesign Media Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication01/08/2013
- Languageeng, fre
- Place of PublicationNorth Point
- Country of PublicationHong Kong
- ImprintDesignMedia Publishing Limited
- Weight3289 g
- Width250 mm
- Height330 mm
- Spine46 mm
- Edited byICI Consultants
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.