All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.00Trending at AU $19.09
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.48
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.31
- AU $36.79Trending at AU $38.13
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.65
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.49
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.64
About this product
- DescriptionModern Marijuana Livingrepresents the real marijuana user of today, who is compassionate, intelligent, creative, stylish and, when necessary-very responsible and professional. Whether the reader is smoking for the first time or is a seasoned smoker, Michael Green's book offers valuable information, practical tips and fresh concepts to help the marijuana user avoid letting the plant they enjoy get in the way of the other things they do in their lives. Navigating the ever-changing and sometimes unfamiliar path to the American Dream is growing more and more difficult. Using the experience, ideas and philosophy of author Michael Green, who is a successful entrepreneur in the medical marijuana industry, readers will learn how to be a more kwledgeable consumer and balance a healthy, modern marijuana lifestyle that will promote a positive vibe with others and make their place in the world a constructive one. The author asks his readers:Are you tired of being referred to as the Cheech and Chong of your group of friends?Are you tired of being stigmatized for choosing a safer recreational alternative to any kwn drug, including alcohol or tobacco? Are you tired of being constantly judged or criticized for making an informed decision to choose marijuana to treat a variety of ailments over pharmaceuticals? Marijuana users are tired of being judged in such a negative light despite the fact that many are kwledgeable consumers and have been some of the greatest thinkers in our society, past and present, including: Sir Richard Branson,Bill Gates,Steve Jobs,Stephen King,Queen Victoria, Carl Sagan,Ted Turner, and George Washington. Readers will learn about the social rules and personal habits necessary to responsibly represent today's marijuana culture and the importance of staying informed on the issues relating to marijuana. The information and advice provided in this book will help marijuana users be better prepared to take accountability for their actions and go into the world as open-minded, enlightened members of the marijuana world.Modern Marijuana Livingalso offers guidance on applying the information provided to everyday scenarios that will help make any relationship with marijuana and the modern marijuana lifestyle a healthier and more informed one. Topics discussed in the book include: * Basic dating concepts that have the best odds for success from the beginning when searching for a compatible 420 friendly partner or can help to avoid letting Mary Jane let your dream partner slip through your fingers once you find them. How to ensure a great experience when you travel and enjoy your favorite hobbies. How to handle yourself around friends and family to ensure you don't make yourself look bad or make them feel uncomfortable. Learn essential information about marijuana strains to maintain consumer awareness for the sake of your health and your finances. Avoid letting up on regular grooming. Etiquette: A crash course in becoming the ultimate well-rounded guest or hosting your own marijuana themed get-together so that your epic MJ meet-up doesn't turn into a stoner disaster. An introduction of some concepts to help marijuana users start to curb some everyday habits and bypass some of the common problems caused by marijuana abuse Modern Marijuana Livingpromotes a new evolution of today's marijuana user's image from a Cheech and Chong, Reefer Madness slacker, to a high functioning, informed member of society. The author encourages a new standard of excellence from today's marijuana culture and aims to establish a responsible code of behavior, kwledge and understanding for all. Throughout his book, the author invites readers to discover the modern, healthy, and positive ways tosafelyandenjoyablykeep marijuana in their life while maximizing their potential and finding their special place in the world!
- Author BiographyMichael Green is the owner and operator of a successful medical marijuana dispensary in Los Angeles. Michael has worked on a number of successful start-ups in both the marijuana and non-marijuana fields. He attended John Jay College of Criminal Justice for a career in federal law enforcement, taught English in Prague, Barcelona and Budapest and managed a successful bar and restaurant in NYC. He is dedicated to bringing consumer awareness and responsible marijuana etiquette to the community.
- Author(s)Michael Green
- PublisherDunham Books
- Date of Publication15/07/2014
- SubjectSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNashville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDunham Books
- Weight214 g
- Width141 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.