All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionAn up--to--date handbook, with the latest advances including all the various methods and techniques for analyzing explosives. Explosive compounds and mixtures, residues----their recovery and clean--up procedures----chromatography, polarography, spectroscopy, environmental analysis and mass spectroscopy are among the topics covered.
- Author BiographyJehuda Yinon Department of Environmental Sciences and Energy Research, The Weizmann Institute of Science, Rehovot, Israel and Shmuel Zitrin Division of Identification and Forensic Science, Israel Police Headquarters, Jerusalem, Israel
- Author(s)Jehuda Yinon,Shmuel Zitrin
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication19/04/1996
- SubjectOther Specific Technologies
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight482 g
- Width156 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.