All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $71.21Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionDefinitive introduction to the art and artists of Mexico during great artistic movements of the 20s and 30s. In-depth discussion of major figures-Diego Rivera, Jose Clemente Orozco and David Alfaro Siqueiros - as well as 40 other artists: Galvan, Cantu, Meza, more. Fascinating insights, political and social movements, historical context, etc. 95 illustrations.
- Author(s)MacKinley Helm
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication19/03/1990
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Series TitleDover Fine Art, History of Art
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Note95 illustrations
- Weight635 g
- Width165 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition StatementRevised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.