All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.39Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $74.58Trending at AU $75.65
- AU $22.13Trending at AU $22.74
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.58
- AU $31.31Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $17.66Trending at AU $22.78
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.34
About this product
- DescriptionThis complete revision of Turro's classic text Modern Molecular Photochemistry presents a clearly written introduction to organic photochemistry and goes on to cover advanced and special topics. This title provides a complete revision of the author's classic text Modern Molecular Photochemistry published in 1991. It offers a clearly written introduction to organic photochemistry. It covers the methods for determining the mechanisms of organic photoreactions. It comprehensively describes the photochemistry of the basic functional groups of organic chemistry. It includes special topic chapters on supramolecule organic photochemistry, and the role of triplet and singlet molecular oxygen in organic photochemistry. A complete revision of Turro's classic text, Modern Molecular Photochemistry , which has been the standard of the field for three decades, it also presents a clear introduction to organic chemistry and goes on to cover the mechanisms of organic photoreactions and the photochemistry of the basic functional groups of organic chemistry.
- Author BiographyNICHOLAS J. TURRO has been the William P. Schweitzer Professor of Chemistry at Columbia University, USA, since 1964. He is the author of Modern Molecular Photochemistry, the standard text in the field, and has published over 750 research papers in established scientific journals. He is a member of the National Academy of Sciences and the American Academy of Arts and Sciences. V. RAMAMURTHY is Bernaud Bauss Professor of Organic Chemistry at Tulane University, New Orleans, USA. JUAN SCAIANO is Professor of Organic Chemistry at the University of Ottawa, Canada.
- Author(s)Juan Scaiano,Nicholas J. Turro,V. Ramamurthy
- PublisherUniversity Science Books,U.S.
- Date of Publication30/07/2009
- Place of PublicationSausalito
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Science Books,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight2050 g
- Width180 mm
- Height258 mm
- Spine55 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.