All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis second edition explores how money 'works' in the modern ecomy and synthesises the key principles of Modern Money Theory, exploring macro accounting, currency regimes and exchange rates in both the USA and developing nations.
- Author BiographyL. Randall Wray is a professor of Economics at the University of Missouri-Kansas City, USA, and Senior Scholar at the Levy Economics Institute of Bard College, New York, USA. A student of Hyman P. Minsky while at Washington University in St. Louis, Wray has focused on monetary theory and policy, macroeconomics, financial instability, and employment policy. He has published widely in journals and is the author of Why Minsky Matters (2015), Understanding Modern Money: The Key to Full Employment and Price Stability (1998) and Money and Credit in Capitalist Economies (1990). He is the editor of Credit and State Theories of Money (2004) and the co-editor of Contemporary Post Keynesian Analysis (2005), Money, Financial Instability and Stabilization Policy (2006), and Keynes for the Twenty-First Century: The Continuing Relevance of The General Theory (2008). Wray is also the author of numerous scholarly articles in edited books and academic journals. He is the co-editor of the Journal of Post Keynesian Economics. He has been a visiting professor at the University of Rome, the University of Paris, the University of Bergamo, the University of Bologna, and UNAM (Mexico City). He was the Bernardin-Haskell Professor, UMKC, Fall 1996, and joined the UMKC faculty as Professor of Economics, August 1999.
- Author(s)L. Randall Wray
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication22/09/2015
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note12 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight414 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.23
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.11
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.05
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.87
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.29
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.89
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.