All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $43.32
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $16.14
- AU $14.48Trending at AU $22.58
- AU $43.27Trending at AU $48.83
- AU $30.57Trending at AU $33.68
- AU $19.47Trending at AU $25.83
- AU $11.97Trending at AU $20.24
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents the application of some AI related optimization techniques in the operation and control of electric power systems. With practical applications and examples the use of functional analysis, simulated annealing, Tabu-search, Genetic algorithms and fuzzy systems for the optimization of power systems is discussed in detail. Preliminary mathematical concepts are presented before moving to more advanced material. Researchers and graduate students will benefit from this book. Engineers working in utility companies, operations and control, and resource management will also find this book useful.
- Author(s)Abdel-Aal Hassan Mantawy,Soliman Abdel-Hady Soliman
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication10/12/2011
- Series TitleEnergy Systems
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note40 black & white tables, 30 colour tables, biography
- Weight806 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edition Statement2012
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.