All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOften hard to describe, the term modern' changes according to context or relationship. It is a sensibility that is recognised as being progressive or forward thinking, pushing the limits of style. Nowhere is this as easily grasped as in the visual arts. In design, modern patterns are formed by geometric shapes, graphic figures, and abstract imagery; coming together in a deliberate formation of lines, colours, shapes, and symbols. Featuring hundreds of images of fresh, bold, and invative pattern work, Modern Patterns is sure to inspire. Includes a CD-ROM.'
- PublisherGingko Press, Inc
- Date of Publication18/04/2014
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationCorte Madera
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGingko Press, Inc
- Content Note1000 illustrations
- Weight824 g
- Width183 mm
- Height264 mm
- Spine20 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $132.35Trending at AU $138.02
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.32
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $36.29
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.53
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.06
- AU $44.12Trending at AU $50.95
- AU $41.91Trending at AU $51.57
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.