All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.88
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $169.05
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
- AU $49.80Trending at AU $52.07
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.81
About this product
- DescriptionPlasmonics is entering the curriculum of many universities, either as a stand alone subject, or as part of some course or courses. Natechlogy institutes have been, and are being, established in universities, in which plasmonics is a significant topic of research. Modern Plasmonics book offers a comprehensive presentation of the properties of surface plasmon polaritons, in systems of different structures and various natures, e.g. active, nlinear, graded, theoretical/computational and experimental techniques for studying them, and their use in a variety of applications.
- Author BiographyAlexei Maradudin is a Research Professor of Physics at the University of California, Irvine. A condensed matter theorist, his research interests focus on phenomena occurring at surfaces and interfaces. These include studies of linear and nonlinear surface waves of various types, their propagation across rough surfaces, and their scattering by surface and subsurface defects; weak localization effects in the multiple scattering of light from, and its transmission through, randomly rough surfaces; inverse problems in rough surface scattering; and surface photonic crystals. He has published 400 articles devoted to these research areas.
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication28/08/2014
- SubjectScience: General & Reference
- Series TitleHandbook of Surface Science
- Series Part/Volume Number4
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintElsevier Science Ltd
- Weight990 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byAlexei A. Maradudin,J. Roy Sambles,William L. Barnes
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.