All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA fully-illustrated instructional printmaking book presenting step-by-step examples alongside representative works from thirty top contemporary printmaking artists. Printmaking is flourishing in the digital age, appealing to both traditional artists as well as those interested in graphic design and digital technique. This all-in-one guide to printmaking techniques is a complete technical and inspirational book on the history and contemporary processes for relief, intaglio, lithography, serigraphy, mixed media/transfers and post digital graphics, with extended profiles of a wide range of contemporary printmakers. Featuring instruction, interviews, example images and philosophy, this beautiful book provides a truly modern look at printmaking today, in all its forms.
- Author BiographySylvie Covey was born in France and studied graphic arts at the Ecole Nationale Superieure des Arts Decoratifs in Paris. She has taught digital and photo techniques in printmaking at the Fashion Institute of Technology in New York since 2000, and has been an instructor at the Art Students League of New York since 1995.
- Author(s)Sylvie Covey
- PublisherWatson-Guptill Publications
- Date of Publication26/01/2016
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2016
- ImprintWatson-Guptill Publications Inc.,U.S.
- Content Notefull colour photographs
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.15
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.