All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.54
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.40
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.95
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $79.84
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.15
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.10
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.45
About this product
- DescriptionThis wide-ranging, up-to-date and detailed account of all aspects of public ecomics covers topics as varied as: * classical theorems of welfare ecomics * the theory of public expenditure * the effects of taxation on savings, labour supply investment and risk-taking * commodity, income and expenditure taxation * public sector and cost-benefit analysis * fiscal federalism. Written by Raghbendra Jha, an author with an established reputation, this book fills the gap in literature on this topic and will be a valuable reference for undergraduates in the fields of ecomics and public finance.
- Author BiographyRaghbendra Jha is Professor of Economics at Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Bombay.
- Author(s)Raghbendra Jha
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication25/12/1997
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1020 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine38 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.