All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.05
- AU $74.42Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $22.11Trending at AU $22.83
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.87
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.49
About this product
- DescriptionGood manners and proper protocol can make, or break, a promising business relationship. Now, more than ever, this expanded, and updated classic is needed in every law firm. Build better and deeper relationships, feel more confident than you ever have, matter what the business setting. You'll find practical advice on: Working with those more senior, peers, and staff Clients and Client Development Office Events, and when you're on your own time The etiquette of changing jobs, and the Golden Rules of Etiquette, and much, much more! As society seems to continue to travel down a pathway of inappropriate and uninformed behavior, those who understand and implement correct principles of behavior from this essential resource will leave their competitors in the dust and will thrive in the global marketplace of today.
- Author BiographyDonna Gerson is the author of several books on legal career issues. David Gerson is a partner in the office of Morgan, Lewis & Bockius, where he practices Business law. They reside in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- Author(s)David Gerson,Donna Gerson
- PublisherAmerican Bar Association
- Date of Publication01/12/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Bar Association
- Weight159 g
- Width127 mm
- Height175 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement2nd
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.